I am a third year Ph.D. candidate at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), under the supervision of Prof. Shuai Wang. I received my B.Eng. from Beijing Electronic Science and Technology Institute. My research interests include data management and software security.
I can be reached at pmaab at cse dot ust dot hk.
- Microsoft Research Asia "Star of Tomorrow" Award, March 2022.
- NVIDIA Academic Hardware Grant, March 2022.
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2022.6 - present
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2021.6 - 2022.4
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2019.12 - 2020.6
- Research Intern, NISL, Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Chao Zhang, 2019.5 - 2019.9
- Research Intern, CNCERT/CC, advised by Dr. Zhiqiang Wang, 2018.9 - 2019.5
- Learning Causal Skeleton from Vicinal Graphs, Microsoft Research Asia, 5 Aug, 2022.
- Towards Dependable and Transparent Data Analytics Platforms, Microsoft Research Asia, 10 Mar, 2022.
- Automated Fairness Testing and Beyond, Microsoft Research Asia Causality Reading Group, 6 Sept, 2021.
- Metamorphic Testing and Certified Mitigation of Fairness Violations in NLP Models (in Chinese), AI Time, 15 Jan, 2021.
- Program Committee/Reviewer of AISTATS '23, PETS '23 Artifact Evaluation, PETS '22 Artifact Evaluation, ISSTA '22 Artifact Evaluation, EuroSys '22 Artifact Evaluation
- Sub-Reviewer of ISSTA '23, USENIX Security '23, NeurIPS '22, PETS '22, CCS '22, ASE '22, DBTest '22, AsiaCCS '22, AsiaCCS '21, ICSE '20 Artifact Evaluation, and USENIX Security '20 Artifact Evaluation
- Teaching Assistant, COMP4901N: Competitive Programming in Cybersecurity (Fall 2021)
- Teaching Assistant, COMP6613C: Topics in Computer Security and Privacy (Spring 2021)