I am a PhD student at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), under the supervision of Prof. Shuai Wang. I received my B.Eng. from Beijing Electronic Science and Technology Institute. My research interests comprise information security, software engineering and data mining.
I can be reached at pmaab at ust dot hk.
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2019.12 - 2020.6
- Research Intern, NISL, Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Chao Zhang, 2019.5 - 2019.9
- Research Intern, CNCERT/CC, 2018.9 - 2019.3
- External Reviewer of AsiaCCS'21, ICSE'20 Artifact Evaluation, and USENIX Security'20 Artifact Evaluation
- Reviewer of International Journal of Network Security