I am a second year Ph.D. student at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), under the supervision of Prof. Shuai Wang. I received my B.Eng. from Beijing Electronic Science and Technology Institute. My research mission is to build trust in data engineering systems.
I can be reached at pmaab at ust dot hk or v-pingma at microsoft dot com.
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2021.6 - 2021.12 (expected)
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2019.12 - 2020.6
- Research Intern, NISL, Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Chao Zhang, 2019.5 - 2019.9
- Research Intern, CNCERT/CC, advised by Dr. Zhiqiang Wang, 2018.9 - 2019.5
- Automated Fairness Testing and Beyond, Microsoft Research Asia Causality Reading Group, 6 Sept, 2021.
- Metamorphic Testing and Certiﬁed Mitigation of Fairness Violations in NLP Models (in Chinese), AI Time, 15 Jan, 2021.
- External Reviewer of AsiaCCS'21, ICSE'20 Artifact Evaluation, and USENIX Security'20 Artifact Evaluation
- Reviewer of International Journal of Network Security
- Teaching Assistant, COMP4901N: Competitive Programming in Cybersecurity (Fall 2021)
- Teaching Assistant, COMP6613C: Topics in Computer Security and Privacy (Spring 2021)