I am a second year Ph.D. student at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), under the supervision of Prof. Shuai Wang. I received my B.Eng. from Beijing Electronic Science and Technology Institute. My research interests include data management and software security.
I can be reached at pmaab at cse dot ust dot hk.
- Microsoft Research Asia "Star of Tomorrow" Award, March 2022.
- NVIDIA Academic Hardware Grant, March 2022.
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2021.6 - 2022.4
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia, mentored by Justin Ding, 2019.12 - 2020.6
- Research Intern, NISL, Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Chao Zhang, 2019.5 - 2019.9
- Research Intern, CNCERT/CC, advised by Dr. Zhiqiang Wang, 2018.9 - 2019.5
- Towards Dependable and Transparent Data Analytics Platforms, Microsoft Research Asia, 10 March, 2022.
- Automated Fairness Testing and Beyond, Microsoft Research Asia Causality Reading Group, 6 Sept, 2021.
- Metamorphic Testing and Certiﬁed Mitigation of Fairness Violations in NLP Models (in Chinese), AI Time, 15 Jan, 2021.
- Program Committee of PETS '22 Artifact Evaluation, ISSTA '22 Artifact Evaluation, EuroSys '22 Artifact Evaluation
- External Reviewer of CCS '22, ASE '22, DBTest '22, AsiaCCS '22, AsiaCCS '21, ICSE '20 Artifact Evaluation, and USENIX Security '20 Artifact Evaluation
- Reviewer of International Journal of Network Security
- Teaching Assistant, COMP4901N: Competitive Programming in Cybersecurity (Fall 2021)
- Teaching Assistant, COMP6613C: Topics in Computer Security and Privacy (Spring 2021)